We recognize that the foundation of our business is the trust and confidence of our customers. To provide you the most effective and beneficial service, we must maintain information about you. Keeping your information secure and private is important to us. This notice is provided to you so that you may know how we collect information about you, the type of information we collect, what we may disclose to our affiliates and nonaffiliated third parties, and the steps we take to protect your personal information.
1. Information we collect:
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on applications or other forms.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others.
- Information we receive from a consumer-reporting agency.
- Driver record information.
- Vehicle record information.
2. Information we may disclose to third parties:
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone except as permitted by law.
3. Nonaffiliated third parties to whom disclosures may be made:
We disclose nonpublic personal information about you only to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
4. Our practices regarding information confidentiality and security:
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
5. Our policy regarding dispute resolution:
6. No action is required by you.
- You do not need to do anything as a result of this notice. It is meant to inform you of how we safeguard your nonpublic personal information.
- If we change our privacy practices we will notify you of all material changes. This notice supersedes all previous notices with respect to these matters.
- It is our goal to ensure that all the information we collect is accurate and complete. You have the right to know what personal information we have collected about you. Your request for this information should be directed to our Compliance Department in writing at the address above. We will provide such information that we may reasonably locate and work with you to correct any inaccurate information if you notify us of an error.
Disclosure Statement: Use of Credit and Other Information
To offer you an accurate quote with a company, we will collect information from consumer reporting agencies, such as driving record, claims, and credit history reports. Future reports may be used to update or renew.